This Is The Magic Pill for Marriages
If you want to take your marriage from:
blasé to bliss
conflict to consensus &
from co-habitating to connected,
Then you're in the right place!
If you really have a desire to be happily married for a very long time, you need a personal marriage advisor to help you navigate the complex world of married life.
We will help you identify the strategies that work best for you and the type of marriage that you have, so that you can build a stronger bond with your bae.
Let's reset your marriage for even greater success .......... the sooner, the better.
So, save yourself and your marriage from a lot of headache and heartache.
It's All About Helping You Thrive in a
This Is What You Get with VIP Coaching
After each session, you’ll receive the reel of what was discussed during the call so you can replay whenever you need a refresher.
Lend An Ear to Hear
This is what most couples want..…an honest conversation where you can freely talk about how you feel about your specific situation.
We hate hype and we don’t offer any holier-than-thou advice. We are just real people providing real information that’s meant to make a real difference in your marriage.
You will have an encouraging support system to bounce ideas off of and to help bridge the gap between you and your bae.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When you and your bae can't seem to agree on anything.
- When you and your bae only have surface-level transactional conversations instead of calm and engaging discussions.
- When you and your bae are like ships passing through the night with hardly any connection.
- You've become glorified roommates, mainly sharing kids and bills.
- You internalize your thoughts and keep a lot of your frustrations to yourself.
- You and your bae can't seem to initiate a conversation without it turning into an argument.
When you start to see these red flags, get coaching now before things get worse (because it can get worse).
No. While we would love to work with every married person, there are certain types of issues that we are not equipped & experienced to handle. If you or your spouse who suffers with physical/ substance/ emotional/ sexual abuse, suicidal thoughts, clinical depression, or bi-polar/ anxiety disorder, please see a qualified licensed professional immediately.
We offer three VIP coaching packages and each package offers a different options depending upon where you are in your marriage and what you need. That's why it is important to schedule a strategy session to help us better understand your unique situation. We generally hold our appointments via video conference every two weeks to allow you to work on the LoveWork exercises in between sessions for greater (and quicker) results.
First of all, please understand that you are not alone. Some hubbies are hesitant to let someone else in on the innermost parts of their marriage; and especially their flaws. But don't let that stop you! YOU need a support system. YOU need encouragement. YOU need sound advice. Seek first to understand and improve yourself, which will help you become a better, stronger, person for your soulmate.
And second of all, it's better to be proactive, rather than reactive. And maybe, just maybe your spouse may be inspired to change by what you are doing for yourself.
No. It does not matter whether you want your relationship to go from bad to tolerable, from tolerable to okay, or from okay to good, or from good to great. Taking your marriage up a notch and having a personal marriage advisor in your corner to coach you through the uncomfortable parts of your marriage is one of the best things you can do for you and your marriage!
Absolutely! We respect your privacy and will keep your identity and situation confidential. Never, never, never will your name or any specific personally identifying details about your particular situation will ever be disclosed. We respect your privacy because it’s the right thing to do, and we dare not compromise our integrity or your trust, and because we would expect to receive that same level of respect for the privacy for our own marriage.
The VIP Coaching Program is NOT for you if:
- You are not willing to make an investment of your time, your effort, and your money to understand what it means to be a happy wife and how you an obtain and retain joy.
- You are expecting to change your spouse or think that your spouse will do everything your way to make you happy.
- You suffer with physical substance, emotional, or sexual abuse, suicidal thoughts, or mental illness. Please see a qualified licensed professional immediately.