This Is The Magic Pill for Marriages
If you want to take your marriage from:
blasé to bliss
conflict to consensus &
from co-habitating to connected,
Then you're in the right place!
If you really have a desire to be happily married for a very long time, you need a personal marriage mentor to help you navigate the complex world of married life.
We will help you identify the strategies that work best for you and the type of marriage that you have, so that you can build a stronger bond with your bae.
Let's reset your marriage for even greater success .......... the sooner, the better.
So, save yourself and your marriage from a lot of headache and heartache.
It's All About Helping You Thrive in a
This Is What You Get
After each session, you’ll receive the highlights of what was discussed during the call as well as helpful hints to help you level-up your marriage.
Lend An Ear to Hear
This is what most couples want..…an honest conversation where you can freely talk about how you feel about your specific situation.
We hate hype and we don’t offer any holier-than-thou advice. We are just real people providing real information that’s meant to make a real difference in your marriage.
You will have an encouraging support system to bounce ideas off of and to help bridge the gap between you and your bae.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When you can't seem to agree on anything.
- When you only have surface-level transactional conversations instead of engaging discussions.
- When you and your bae are like ships passing through the night with hardly any connection.
- You've become glorified roommates, just sharing kids and bills.
- You internalize and keep a lot of your frustrations to yourself.
- You can't seem to initiate a conversation without it turning into an argument.
When you start to see these red flags, get coaching now before things get worse.
No. While we would love to work with everyone, there are certain types of issues that we are not equipped & experienced to handle. If you or your spouse suffers with physical/ substance/ emotional/ sexual abuse, suicidal thoughts, clinical depression, or bi-polar/ anxiety disorder, please see a qualified licensed professional immediately.
We offer three VIP coaching packages and each package offers a different number of coaching sessions. You can choose to have 6, 12, or 18 sessions and it depends on whether you rate your marriage as good to okay, okay to tolerable or tolerable to bad. Whichevery package your choose, we generally hold our appointments via video conference every two weeks.
First of all, please understand that you are not alone. Some people are hesitant to let someone else in on the innermost parts of their marriage; and especially their flaws. But don't let that stop you! YOU need a support system. YOU need encouragement. YOU need sound advice. Seek first to understand and improve yourself, which will help you become a better, stronger, person for your soulmate. Second of all, it's better to be proactive, rather than reactive. And maybe, just maybe your spouse may be inspired by what you are doing for yourself.
No. It does not matter whether you want your relationship to go from bad to tolerable, from tolerable to okay, or from okay to good, having a marriage mentor in your corner to coach you through the uncomfortable parts of your marriage is one of the best things you can do for you!
Absolutely! We respect your privacy and will keep your identity and situation confidential. Never, never, never will your name or any specific personally identifying details about your particular situation will ever be disclosed. We respect your privacy because it’s the right thing to do, and we dare not compromise our integrity or your trust, and because we would expect to receive that same level of respect for the privacy for our marriage.
You Have Options
Your marriage is
Good to Okay.
Your marriage is
Okay to Tolerable.
Your marriage is
Tolerable to Bad.
The VIP Coaching Program is NOT for you if:
- You suffer with physical, substance, emotional, or sexual abuse, suicidal thoughts, clinical depression, or bi-polar or anxiety disorder. Please see a qualified licensed professional immediately.
- You are expecting to change your spouse or think that your spouse will do everything your way to make you happy.
- You are not willing to make an investment of your time, your effort, and your money to understand what it means to be a happy wife and how you can obtain and retain joy.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be honored only if requested via email within 7 days of your first payment.