2.Modification. We reserve the right to revise or update this Agreement or to change or discontinue any of the products and services provided on the Website. All revisions, updates or changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use the Website or by purchasing any of Our products or services after the posting of any revision or update or change to the legal terms and conditions of use, you accept and agree to be bound by such revision, update or change. Therefore, you are required to review this Agreement on a regular basis to maintain awareness of all revisions, updates or changes, as they are binding on You.
3.Eligibility. You represent that you are at least 18 years old. This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
5. Your use of the Website is also subject to the Company’s Disclaimer. Please review our Disclaimer, which also governs the Website and informs users of various limitations regarding the information provided on the Website. Your agreement to the Disclaimer is hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
7. Access, Use and Copyright Restrictions. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access and use the Website and the resources available for download from the Website strictly in accordance with this Agreement. You may make personal use of the Website provided that you (i) do not infringe on the Website by copying or distributing any part of the Website or its Content without Our prior written consent, which may be withheld in Our sole discretion; (ii) do not modify, change, alter, or in any way transform any part of the Website or its Content; and (iii) always comply with this Agreement regarding the use of the Website or its Content. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to Us that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website. All content, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the Our property or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the sharing or distribution, transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website. Our content is not for resale or distribution. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any content, protected or not, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without Our express written permission. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any content, protected or not. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to Our intellectual property or our licensors except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. No part of the Website or its Content may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of LoversBond LLC, which may be withheld in Our sole discretion. Any unauthorized or illegal use of the Website or its Content including, but not limited to, collecting names, emails, addresses, and other personal information to send unsolicited email is strictly prohibited and terminates the right and license granted herein above. We may take legal action for any violation of this Agreement.
8. As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
9. Personal Responsibility. We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither Us nor any of Our owners or contractors or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation. By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
10. As outlined in the Disclaimer, you agree that We have not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether advised, suggested, or recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set forth in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
11. Independent Consultants. In addition to the sale of Our products and services on the Website, products and services may also be sold through various Independent Consultants, including distributors of Our products and services or referral agents, who direct customers to the Website and receive compensation for the referral when the person makes an online purchase. To purchase Our goods and services, you do not have to be an Independent Consultant. Independent Consultants operating under the Referral or other Agreement are hereby granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right and license to hyperlink to the Website, provided that the hyperlink is available and does not portray Us or the Website in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
9. The Website is owned and operated by Us. The Website, including, but not limited to, any and all software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio, hypermedia items, and the compilation as a whole (collectively “Content”), is copyrighted by Us under U.S. copyright and other applicable laws. You also must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Website or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions or legal or proprietary notices on this Website or elsewhere.
10.Trademarks. All Content, product names, trademarks, service marks and logos on this Website are wholly owned or validly licensed by LoversBond LLC Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third parties.
10.Idea Submission. If you submit any question, idea, suggestion or testimonial to Us, We have the right to use your submission, without charge, in any manner that We deem appropriate, including posting on the Internet. You may only post questions, ideas and materials to this Website if you have obtained appropriate copyright and other permission to post such materials from Us and you agree that We can use such materials without restriction or charge. You agree that you will not violate or infringe the rights of third parties including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity and intellectual and proprietary rights, such as copyright or trademark rights.
11.Accuracy of Information. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, We do not warrant that the product descriptions, prices, colors, or other Content available on the Website is accurate, complete reliable, current, or error free.
12.Customer Orders and Order Acknowledgment Policy. All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with Our Order Acknowledgment Policy and availability. If the product or service you order is not available from stock, that item will be removed from the current order and placed on back-order status, and the remaining products or services that are available from stock will be shipped. The back-ordered product or service will be sent when it returns to stock. Please note that your order will become a legally binding contract entered in between us upon dispatch of your order. Your receipt of any form of order confirmation does not signify Our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of Our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order and without prior notice to or consent from you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. The contract between you and LoversBond LLC will be completed on the dispatch of the products or services ordered unless We do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our Cancellation Policy. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and in Our sole discretion.
13.Cancellation Policy. Upon submission of your order We may immediately prepare all stock items for delivery. You can cancel your order at any stage until shipment, unless it is a custom order. If it is a custom order, you may still cancel at any stage until shipment, but you will be responsible for any and all costs incurred by LoversBond LLC. If you would like to request cancellation of an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
14.Pricing. We cannot confirm or guarantee the price of a product or service until you place an order. We do not, however, charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite Our best efforts, a product or service may be mis-priced. If the correct price is higher than our stated price, We may, at Our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Please note that this policy applies only to products and services sold and shipped by LoversBond LLC and not by any Independent Consultant. You must pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with the products or services purchased on the Website in a timely manner and with a valid payment method, described below.
15.Payment Terms. We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. You represent that the credit card you use to purchase products and services on the Website belongs to you and it is within your authority to make charges on the credit card. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number the address and telephone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order, for which We are not liable. You authorize us to charge you for any products or services purchased on the Website using your credit card. The credit card will be automatically billed when there is a balance due and this may occur within the same business day as the purchase. All currency references are in U.S. dollars. If a purchase has been declined due to issues with the underlying credit card, please ensure that the data is correct and resubmit it. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to LoversBond LLC, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Your goods will be dispatched only when We receive confirmed and cleared payment. Please allow sufficient time for your payment to clear. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, We may collect fees owed by using other collection mechanisms including, but not limited to, charging other payment methods on file with us, or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel.
16.Encryption Disclaimer: The Website uses encryption technology to protect information from access by unauthorized third parties. We do not, however, represent or guarantee that the encryption technology will operate as intended or that a third party will not be able to access such information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you should use an alternative means of payment. By sending any information over the Internet, in connection with your use of the Website, you agree that We will not have any liability if the applicable encryption technology fails to protect your information.
17.Shipping. All products and services purchased on the Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract, meaning that the risk of loss and the title for such items pass to you upon Our delivery to a common carrier. Cost of shipping is in addition to the purchase price and must be paid according to the payment terms listed in Section 14. If you wish, you may insure the package with the carrier at your sole cost.
18.Return Policy. We will accept a service (coaching program, class, live event) based on the terms of agreement on the relevant information. We will accept a product return within 30 days of your order if at least half of the product is still unused. Empty containers do not qualify for refunds. Please do not use all or most of the product and then request a refund. We do not accept product returns more than 30 days after the order date. Please send back the unused product with a copy of your invoice to this address: LoversBond LLC 1282 Smallwood Drive West Waldorf, MD 20603. Please include your name, address, daytime phone number and a reason for the return. There is no need to include your credit card information. You are responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning the unused product. We are unable to refund you for LoversBond LLC products that you have purchased from other websites, retailers or companies.
20.Anti-Spam Policy. We strictly prohibit sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (spam). Spam is defined as sending ten or more messages similar in content to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, e-mail lists, or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the e-mail recipient or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the e-mail recipient. We also prohibit using false headers in e-mails or falsifying, forging, or altering the origin of any e-mail in connection with LoversBond LLC, its products, services or the Website. We prohibit engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, remailer service, or otherwise. If you or anyone you know is “Spammed” by someone who is selling or describing Our products, services, or the Website please contact us promptly email@example.com so We make take appropriate action.
21.DISCLAIMER. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF LOVERSBOND LLC PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOVERSBOND LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS WITH RESPECT TO LOVERSBOND LLC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, THIS WEBSITE, INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT (COLLECTIVELY HEREAFTER, “SERVICE”).THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU RELY ON THIS SERVICE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THIS SERVICE. ALTHOUGH WE MAY TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THIS SERVICE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE, OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SERVICE, DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE FOREGOING. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE FINAL SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF ANY INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT DEPENDS UPON HIS OR HER INDIVIDUAL EFFORT. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES OR PROJECTIONS OF ACTUAL EARNINGS. THE INFORMATION ON THE LOVERSBOND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL OR LEGAL ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE TO REPLACE CONSULTATIONS WITH QUALIFIED LICENSED MARRIAGE THERAPY OR PSYCHOLOGY OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS TO MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. REFERENCES TO ANY TREATMENT OR THERAPY OPTION, OR TO ANY PROGRAM, SERVICE OR TREATMENT DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT BY KELVIN OR TELESHIA DELMAR OR LOVERSBOND LLC. PARENTS AND PROFESSIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO FULLY INVESTIGATE TREATMENT OPTIONS AND PROVIDERS THAT MAY BE MOST APPROPRIATE FOR A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL.
22.LIMITED LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT LOVERSBOND LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONSULTANTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR COSTS WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, LOST PROFITS OR OTHERWISE, LOST OR BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF LOVERSBOND LLC PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, THE INFORMATION ON THE LOVERSBOND WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE ORGANIZATION IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING THERAPEUTIC OR LEGAL ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE TO REPLACE CONSULTATIONS WITH QUALIFIED LICENSED OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS TO MEET YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. REFERENCES TO ANY TREATMENT OR THERAPY OPTION, OR TO ANY PROGRAM, SERVICE OR TREATMENT DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT BY KELVIN OR TELESHIA DELMAR OR LOVERSBOND LLC. PARENTS AND PROFESSIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO FULLY INVESTIGATE TREATMENT OPTIONS AND PROVIDERS THAT MAY BE MOST APPROPRIATE FOR A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL. YOUR PARTICIPATION AS AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION OR DATA.YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM WITH RESPECT THERETO, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACTUAL, TORT, OR OTHER GROUNDS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STATUTORY, OR OTHER CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE SUM OF $250. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITED LIABILITY OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
23.Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LoversBond LLC, its affiliates, agents, independent consultants, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, heirs and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, expenses and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or in any way related to, your use of this Service, sale or information regarding LoversBond LLC products or services, or in connection with your account or any other person’s use or access to this service by or through your account, with or without your permission, including, but not limited to, any claims or libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, trespass and infringement of intellectual or other proprietary rights.
24.Dispute Resolution. For every dispute regarding this Agreement: (i) the prevailing party is entitled to its costs, expenses, and reasonable attorney fees’ (whether incurred at trial, on appeal, or otherwise) incurred in resolving or settling the dispute, in addition to all other damages or awards to which the party may be entitled; (ii) each party consents to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Marylad and agrees that those courts have personal jurisdiction over each party; (iii) venue will be in Prince George's or Charles Counties; and (iv) the parties will submit the dispute to mandatory mediation held in Fort Washington or Waldorf, Maryland. If the parties cannot agree on a mediator, then any party may apply at any time to the presiding judge of the Charles County Superior Court for the appointment of a mediator, and the judge’s selection is binding on all parties. The parties will share equally (50/50) in all costs of the mediation, including the mediator’s fees, but each party is solely responsible for its own attorneys’ and experts’ fees. Every mediation will be completed within 4 months of the date when the initial notice demanding mediation was provided by any party. If, for any reason, the dispute is not resolved through mediation within the 4-month period, then the parties may continue seeking to resolve the dispute via any process, including litigation by trial.
25.Waiver. No delay or omission by either party hereto to exercise any right or power occurring upon any noncompliance or default by the other party with respect to any of the terms of this Agreement shall impair any such right or power or be construed to be a waiver thereof. Further, no waiver of any provision or breach hereof is a waiver of any other provision or breach. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be waived or amended only in writing and only by the party that is entitled to the benefits of the term(s) or condition(s) being waived or amended.
26.Remedies Cumulative. All remedies provided for in this Agreement shall be cumulative and in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to either party at law, in equity, or otherwise.
27.Final Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete, final and exclusive integrated Agreement between you and LoversBond LLC regarding the subject matter hereof. LoversBond LLC reserves the right to amend or modify this Agreement at any time.
28. Severability. Any provision of this Agreement held to violate any law or public policy in any jurisdiction is, as to that jurisdiction only, ineffective only to the extent of the invalidity, without affecting any other provision hereof, and each provision hereof is valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
29.Authority to Execute. The party entering into this Agreement acknowledges, represents and warrants that they are expressly and duly authorized to execute this Agreement and to legally bind said party to this Agreement.
30.Choice of Law. This Agreement is governed by, and must be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding principles of conflicts of laws, and by purchasing LoversBond LLC products or services or entering the Website you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state of federal courts of the United States, located in the State of Maryland, City of Fort Washington or Waldorf and County of Prince George's or Charles Counties.
31.Electronic Communications. When you visit the Website or send e-mails to LoversBond LLC, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
32.Contract Interpretation. The headings in this Agreement shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement. “Or” shall not be exclusive in its meaning.
33.Notices. You may contact us by writing to LoversBond LLC 1282 Smallwood Drive West #232 Waldorf, MD 20603.